So, yesterday I had no idea what was going on! But I guess it was so bad that I had totally forgotten to be positive...I feel so shame that I didn't even think about this...just I was seeing red! But guess what?! I heard from my parents!
Well, technically I didn't hear from them...but my sister did. With all the typhoons and bagios happening in the Philippines, I was so worried because I haven't heard from my parents. And reading the news...where it was happening was around where they where the last time that I talked to them. But thankfully, my sister finally got through to them through text...and they are okay...and safe for the time being. THANK THE LORD! THANK YOU!
It's so hard not being able to get a hold of my parents, especially in times like this. It really is hard...but I am glad that they are safe and I pray that they will continue to be safe for a long time still until I see them again...someday.
Please keep Philippines in your prayers. Please keep my parents in your prayers. Thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment