slug.
A slimy, ewwy slug!
Barefoot.
Barefoot, did you hear me?! Oh my goodness, I need to scrub my foot and...and...scrub it again and again and again!
But I did already, coz I wouldn't be sitting here with slug guts on my foot...nope. I wouldn't. It was an awful experience, I tell you!
So, I got home from a day in town spending it with my lil baby DollGirl...and when I went into my room, I realized that I had forgotten to take my trash out of my room before I left for the day. So...being me, I HATE trash...super hate trash...so I wanted it out of my room. So I took it out of my room...all the way outside to the rubbish bin outside...but that is where tragedy hit.
I like to walk barefoot. Come on now, I nearly live on the beach...and I don't make it a habit to always to put shoes on when I'm going outside...just outside right in front of the house...and that is exactly where I stepped on the damn slug.
I couldn't even look at the poor slug that I stepped; I knew right away when I stepped on it...coz I one foot hopped to the washer facet thing we have (it's great to have one when you live by the beach that way you can wash up before going inside...don't want to get all the sand inside...!) and just washed all the guts off...then I hopped my way back inside the house straight to my shower....to scrub my foot.
Oh well, I learned my lesson. Don't step on slugs?! *laughs* Well, at least be more careful and TAKE THE TRASH OUT BEFORE LEAVING THE HOUSE FOR THE DAY! *laughs*
Happy Vetern's Day!!! Thank you for those who have served our country and fought for me. Thank you!
No comments:
Post a Comment