Today...I almost lost it. I was embarrassed beyond anything...and I am so ready to move on now with my life.
But what really sucks is...I don't want to be "giving up"...but when do you know that it's time to just accept that something is not meant to be and that it's time to move on.
I was always that person that said that people should do what they love to do. That why it won't be such a burden going to work...because you are doing something that you love to do.
I am passionate about working with children...and weddings...so I am so blessed that I am able to have two jobs that is my passion. But sometimes my preschool job gets me so stressed out...and I want to move on from that job...but you know...I can't for the kids. I love my little keikis....and I can't see myself leaving them...I love them so much..
It's had working with kids...because even though you try so hard to stay professional and not let them in your heart...they find ways to worm their way into your protected heart...but it's all worth it. I love them.
No comments:
Post a Comment