I didn't go to church yesterday, but my sister had told me that they wanted to go tidepooling again. The weather has been really nice and going tidepooling sounded nice to me. So after church when they come home, they brought my friend Josh back to the house and told me that they were going to hold on the tidepooling since my sister came down with a headache. So once again it was me and the boys when went to the beach. We went to Manana Beach in Waimanalo, which is good with me since it is one of my favorite beaches. Not many people out...but there sure were a lot of jellyfish out this time around! So we had to make sure to look out for those stingers.
We were swimming out when K. Neal saw a huge one...me, having gotten stung before and not liking it, swam back to shore...where unfortunately a baby one was waiting for me. It wasn't that bad. But we had a lot of fun...being with the boys is always fun...they are, like all of the male spices, are very competitive...who can hold their breath the longest...swim the furthest...handstand the longest...who can go out furthest and get the most sand from the bottom...that type of thing...when we got to try to stand on each other's backs...like surfing...but more like to see if it could be done. It can't ...but it was super fun and funny trying and watching...try it...it's harder than you think it is!
When we got home Josh and I went to go pick Mel [his fiancee] up, she had just gotten home from work. Their house is the cutest...well, it's a studio...but I like it, there is an opening behind their place, and I would want to live there...BUT...:( it's really far from where I woke and commute would be a bitch. Oh well...they have this most amazing massage chair thingy...oh mandope, I sat in the thing for 30 minutes in bliss. It was wonderful!
When we got home, bringing Mel with us, I hopped in the shower, coz I didn't like all the salt water blah-blahs...and we went to the Seibels house for movie night. It was Mel's and Josh's first time going there...and I know it's a shock when you first get there, it's a beautiful place. HUGE property...and simply beautiful place. Shil had gotten in her shipment of clothes [we're starting a clothing like for Passion Roots] so us girls went to the studio to try on the clothes and Mel was looking through look books and flower books for her wedding. That was fun.
We watched the movie Life Is Beautiful, and I had no idea what it was about...and when I realized that it was about the Holocaust...my heart was in pain. It was a wonderful movie and I would totally recommend it for people to watch. I learned so much from that movie...and that guy was so positive no matter what. I'm not going to give away the ending...but wow. A heartbreaking but positive movie. [If you want to read a semi-movie spoiler for this one, here is the link to a blog entry that says it very nicely.]
![]() |
| http://www.impawards.com/1998/posters/life_is_beautiful_ver1.jpg |
Then everyone went home and it was just my family there...and we watched Unstoppable, another good movie....
Giosué Orefice: We won!
Dora: Yes, we won! Its true.
Giosué Orefice: We got a thousand points and we won the game! Daddy and me came in first and now we won the real tank! We won! We won! --Life Is Beautiful



No comments:
Post a Comment