It lasts a long time too. I love doing my nails...I try to do them about once a week...if not at least once every two weeks [when things get too busy], and every time I do my nails, I use the Satin Hands to pamper my hands. I haven't even used the set my sister gave me yet, because I still have the first set that was given me for Christmas. Like I said-it lasts a long time.
![]() |
| Comes in it's own bag! |
The Satin Hand Softener is the first step. This seems more like a thick gel like thingy that you smear all over your hands. At first, I was like, what is this?! But it smells good and it feels like it locks in your moisture that you have in your hands without it making it feel sweaty.
The second step would be the Satin Hands Satin Smoothie Hand Scrub. This one is a lot thicker and has these little beads in it so that it can exfoliate the dead skin on your hands. I usually massage this around my hands for about 3-5 mintues...it all depends on what I'm doing...sometimes I'm watching a t.v. show while doing this *laughs*...so I just wait until a commercial or something so that I can wash off the beads and not miss anything! But when you wash your hands, wow! It's really soft and smooth feeling!
The last step is the Satin Hands Hand Cream. I love this lotion softener, because on it's own, I like to carry around a travel size of it just to keep my hands moisturized. It goes on a lot smoother then the gel stuff that you first put on. It super moisturizes your hands [and my hands tend to go dry...especially with all the hand washing when I work.]
"What goes around, comes back around....oh baby..."-Beyonce Best Thing I've Never Had [yes, I have that song in my head!]






No comments:
Post a Comment