![]() |
| http://i-love-you-like-a-love-song-baby.tumblr.com/page/3 |
I think summer. Like the middle of super hot summer...and my first summer here in Hawaii. Not on vacation. Coz yeah, I've been here in Oahu for vacation...but I'm not on vacation right now...so I'm happy to see what comes this month.
My sister wants me to join the Y[MCA] with her. She approached me yesterday about helping her to be motivated about working out in the morning and in the afternoon...so I said that yes, for the next six month I will be getting my ass up earlier than my 6:am to go to the Y. I am still staying with 24 hour fitness...coz I really like that place...I'm not sure when I'll join up at the Y...but we will see. More exercising for me! Yay! :)
This is the last month of summer school at my preschool. So I'll be looking forward to a more steady schedule for the kids...not that it's out of whack right now...it's more like "flexible" like. *laughs* My challenge for school this month is more patience for the new teacher. She really isn't a horrible person...it's just that I think I'm having a little trouble meshing with her teaching style...I can't really tell what it is...other than "whatever happens happens." And even though it's a good thing to keep in mind..not for teaching.
I've been singing more...and playing the piano more...and more involved with music. Which excites me more...because I do have a passion for music. Music will always be running in my veins to keep me alive. Without it, I don't know what will happen. Maybe I'll do something with my flute too. I mean, I did bring it with me...so I should use it.
I also going to see if I can fit more time working with weddings and events. I've kind of put that on the shelf for awhile, but now that things are kind of slow with my preschool job...I'm going to see if I can take the stress [and fun] or doing events again. I miss it.
I'm still swimming...but I want to swim more. I swear I want to be a mermaid! *laughs* But this hot summer month, I want to swim more.
What else is there to look forward to this month?! Uhm...well, I know that I have to start saving money coz I was asked to bridesmaid for two different weddings...abroad. So, I'll be working my ass off to make enough money to make the money. It's good that I have been at both jobs for more than a year now so that I can time off without feeling bad.
Oh yeah, and I'm going to start writing more reviews for random things...I already have a few places, things, items, girlie stuff, websites, music, books in mind...and so when I look back through the years, I can see the stuff that I was into in the year 2011. [That is the main reason why I like to keep this blog going. :) For memory saving!]
And I'm seriously thinking of getting a fishtank with some fish. I've been wanting one for some time now...and so now, I think it's time. :)
Well, I can't really think what else so, here is to this month of July!! Bring it on...I can't wait to see what is in store for this month!
![]() |
| http://fanclubdiaries.tumblr.com/ |
*P.S. before I forget...RABBIT! RABBIT!!


No comments:
Post a Comment