Thursday, February 16, 2017

My Dollgirl, her elephant.

My DollGirl went on a trip and she didn't want me to be lonely, so she gave me one of her stuffed animals to stay with me. I am very picky with the stuffed animals that I keep with me...and I couldn't say no to her. I was going to miss her too, and so I decided to keep this cute elephant with me while she was gone.


She gave me specific instructions to make sure I cuddle with it when I go to sleep so that I won't be lonely.


Of course, when she comes back from her trip, I will return it to her and tell her that when I come over to her house, I will sleep with it when I take a nap with her! *laughs* I miss this little girl so much. I love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment