So, yes, I know that I am a person that likes to write to people. That means, I like to hand write, yes,
written letters. Then I like to take an envelope and pop the letter in it, address it, stick a stamp on it and send it off in the mail. Why do I like doing this!? Well, it's because I love getting things in the mail! You [for the most part] don't know when you're going to get something in the mail...but if you write out...most likely [hopefully] that person will write back.
I have always said that it's like a tiny surprise in the mail.
I use to like doing that when I was younger. Now that I'm older, I don't do that as much...but now I get a difference surprise in mailbox...or something on my front porch...or even on my washing machine. *laughs* I get to order stuff online and I wait in anticipation for it to arrive at my doorstep and when it does...
yep, I'm super excited! Like today.
It wasn't a too bad of a day...just a normal day at my preschool: being with the kids, joking around with my co-workers, talking with the parents...capping on my boss! *laughs* That was a joke...:) But anyways, I was walking home and when I got home...there it was. What I have been waiting for since I ordered it last Thursday...my box from amazon.com! It was my itouch! Yay!! It was a wonderful surprise. I love how I can blog from it...so there will be more pictures that I have taken with my itouch...but I know that I will come back on my desktop and edit whatever I posted because typing/texting with it is such a pain! And there is no way that I can make a whole post on that alone...but it's okay...I'll put the pictures on. So anyways...the first picture take by my wonderful itouch [4th generation/black] is:
 |
| My brother...ew...this is the first picture! *laughs* |
Yep, that would be my brother...he said that he wanted to put it as my background...I said, no. *laughs* But at least the second picture is...
 |
| I'm the second picture...me and my funny faces...! |
me...still making funny faces...*laughs* Can you see our Christmas tree in the background....?! So, after playing with it for a little bit, I let my other brother, Neal, mess around with it...and when I got it back...this was what he set the background too...
 |
| My brother Neal... |
yeah, can we say
SCARY?!?! *laughs*
I love my family...I love my new itouch...I still gotta think of a name for it...I'm thinking
"Blade"...that can be a girl name right?! The case that I got for it is bright pink...but we'll see...maybe
Saphira...I think I'm liking that name...but we shall see. :) I can see now that the quality of the pictures aren't that great, but it's all good...:) Maybe I can fix it...I have to mess around with it some. But yes, I love this surprise that I got in the mail...er....on the washing machine...[yes, our UPS guy leaves our boxes on the machine sometimes...don't ask me why. :)] Even though I did pay for it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment