So, my swim race is coming up soon! And I'm super excited...it's only 12 more days until my race...and even though I swim the distance [and more] 6 days out of 7 days a week...I'm still pretty stoked that I'm going to be swimming in a race...hopefully nothing bad happens that I can't swim it...but yeah...
So yeah, every morning I go swimming at the Y...and sometimes I feel like going and sometimes I don't feel like going...but I go...and my workout motto?! Don't stop when I'm tried...stop when I'm finished...and I keep repeating in my head "I'm not finished yet...keep going...juss keep going" in my head over and over again while I'm swimming. I hurt my shoulder a few days ago...and so I can feel it when I'm swimming...but hopefully it will go away...because I really am looking forward to this race.
There this really REALLY cute lifeguard at the pool. I consider myself a very friendly person, and so it's pretty cool because we're like a little family at the pool, if someone [who is a normal show up at 6:in the morning] doesn't come, we know it...and the next time they show up, we are concerned for them. It's like a mini family...and we all know which ones to share lanes with if we have too, well we ALL have to share lanes if someone asks...just we know who really wouldn't mind...*laughs* And who leaves early, and we all know how we move around and shift...of something like that...
...but that guard...on wow! I wish I had the guts to talk to him! He is friendly, he makes me laugh...but when it comes to cute guys, oh mandope, I get shy! *laughs* Well, not even if they are cute or not, but I just don't like any attention to me...so if anyone gives me attention, I get all shy. *laughs*...and this guy knows us regulars and is really friendly...but he's young, and I'm young...and the others who come to the pool are all older...so yes, I get shy...but yeah, a really cute lifeguard...sweet too, coz if there is a frog in the pool, he warns me or tries to get it out of my lane before I hop in...he knows I don't like swimming frogs...but who does?! :)
Well, it's my turn to shower now...it was good swim this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment