Anyway...my family went to Island Snow first to get shave ice. I love shave ice. I usually get mine with ice cream and a snow cap...which is just a lot of condensed milk on top of the shave ice...but the flavors I got was Snawzberry [and then the girl suggested that I try it] with Lychee on top of that...and Raspberry [the blue one] and Lilikoi [passion fruit]. It was yummy...but I think the Lilikoi made it super sweet...so I'll juss get my normal next time with is Raspberry [the blue one], Snawzberry, and Cherry. But I do love shave ice! :)
Then we went to Sherman Beach.
It was so funny though because as we were going to Allie's house...we had to follow her...it was her, then this new girl Amanda that we just met and then my brother and I...the other boys were going to follow because they had to go get gas. Anyways, when we were really close to Allie's house, I was like, why is she driving SOOO slow?! And my brother was like is Allie drifting?! Because her car was like enveloped in a cloud of smoke!! But then I saw Allie run out of her car and Amanda was telling her to get away from the car...and my brother yelled at me to yell at Allie to turn off her car...
Turned out something in the radiator was leaking and her engine was getting really hot...and my brother was saying that it could be so hot and pressurized in there that the car would just blow up...so it was good that she turned off her car when she did! We were like 2 minutes away from Allie's house and so my brother said that it was okay to drive to her house...and it was so scary for Allie because it was like she was driving in a cloud of smoke...but it just barely made it to her house. Literally barely coz the second her car touched the driveway, her car died. At least it was towards the side of the driveway so her sister can still back up...but wow, that was scary!
I'm glad that it didn't blow up when Allie was in the car...that would be HORRIBLE! But yeah, Allie said that she would get her car fixed so that's good.
We played the game "The Last Word"...and it was a fun game...but I feel like I have to up my vocabulary! *laughs* I was always freezing and getting stuck on what to say! *laughs* But yeah, I just home a few minutes ago, and so I'm going to sleep, because I think I'll be swimming my mile in the ocean at 6 in the morning, so I need to get myself to sleep! Always good to have new friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment