So, I am quite excited because we finally were able to put up our Christmas tree! I wanted to go with the blue theme this year...and so we did. My brother and my housemate helped me with it...and we had fun putting it up! Now, I just need to wrap my presents and put them under the tree! The lights are SO beautiful!
 |
| I'll add the presents soon! |
 |
| So pretty! It makes me smile! |
My Christmas nails this year was done fast. I didn't realize that I would be busy...but what do you expect! Weddings and teaching and studying takes up a lot of my time...and so here are my Christmas nails! Super fast, yet fun! Well, I hope that this Christmas will be filled with lots of fun! Even though Amanda will be going home for Christmas, she will be back for New Years, so that is good...:) Well, I need to go to sleep now...but yes, I am excited for Christmas! :) Oh yeah, here are my nails!
No comments:
Post a Comment