Sunday, November 27, 2011

Plush.

So Passion Roots is starting to expand it's business...I haven't really written about Passion Roots in awhile, but yeah, Shilhi started a clothing line called Silhouette...and it's really cute clothes and accessories...I bought a few tops at its opening a few weeks ago...from it's Fall line...and so now, I can't wait until the Winter line comes out! Yay! *laughs*

Well, we're gonna be starting Plush by Passion Roots soon. And the plan is that Aunty Daisy and I will take over that part of the business. So today Aunty Daisy and I met with Shilhi and practice the bouquets and boutineers...it took a lot longer than I thought it would take to learn them to nearly perfection...our final outcome will be professional photographed and put in a magazine...scary!!...to promote it. I was kind of bummed because  Allie planned a flag football game today at 4:pm and I really really wanted to go, and this flower thing was only suppose to last until 2:30pm...but Aunty Daisy and I ended up staying until 6:30pm because [let me see if I can get this straight, but] my bosses sister-in-law had her baby and wanted Shilhi [my boss] there with her...so she had to leave early and Aunty Daisy and I were stuck trying to figure things out on our own...! But I think that we did a pretty good job.

When I get the professional pictures, I'll put them up...but here are some of the pictures for my untrained hand. *laughs*

 Here are some of the flowers that I got to work with. Goodness gracious! I love the smell of flowers and I'm super lucky to be able to work with these beautiful Flowers! The flowers pictured here are standard white roses, white spray roses, white lisianthus, white ranunculus, tulips, anthuriums, mokara orchids, dusty millars, and bear grass...
 More flowers...or at least a closer shot...bummer I didn't take a good picture of the hydrangeas that we had put under the table...they were huge!
 Here is Aunty Daisy doing a boutineer.
Another picture of Aunty Daisy doing a boutineer...and I'm not sure you can tell, but there are two partly finished bouquets.
This one is the Au Blanc Glam bouquet and it's matching boutineer.
A close-up of the boutineer
Tropical Chic and Matching boutineer

A close-up of the boutineer
Pacific Love and it's matching boutineer
A close-up of the boutineer
A Garden Inspired and matching boutineer
A close-up of the boutineer
Classic Romance and matching boutineer
A close-up of the boutineer

Here are the final products to be judged by our Boss Lady. :) I hope they are ready for the photoshoot tomorrow! 

It was a long day. For my whole family. I spent all day working on the Plush line, my brothers' played football and my sister was out trying to finalize wedding details with a friend. So when we all got home...we went to my favorite eat out place...Saigon Noodle House just down the street...and ate. My sister, my blood brother and I all had Beef Pho...it's COLD! *laughs*...it was a good ending to a long day. Now, I'm going to lose myself in my book. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment