Anyways, I still woke up super early though and so I didn't have anything really to do but my laundry, so I did my laundry. Oh yeah, and we have been looking for a new place to live and so far we looked at 2 places...well, at least I've looked at two different place and my sister and her husband has seen a place in Hawaii Kai that they liked. We have agreed that we want to live together for a little longer...it's cheaper that way...I don't think that I'll be able to survive on my own financially yet...soon one day. I'm looking for another preschool job that pays more...we'll see what I come up with. I love all "my" little kiddies though...so we'll see.
We all have agreed that we want to live in a house. No more of this duplex living...NO apartments either...so we're looking at renting a house. Good luck for us on that. It sucks...we're sick of our neighbors who are so inconsiderate...and enough on that.
Anyways, I just woke up and guess what I found right next me?! New goggles. Since I go swimming a lot...I go through goggles a lot...well, not a lot...but enough. Anyways, one time when I went to the beach with the boys they used my goggles and we play a lot of games...and one of them is we swim far out...and try to dive to the bottom of like 15-20 feet...and try to get the biggest rock or something on the bottom. I can't do it. I float like a cork. Literally. Seriously. It sucks...sometimes, they take turns trying to touch the bottom. *laughs* I mean I can do it...but it's extra hard coz I float really easily. [On the other hand, my brother sicks. Literally, had has a hard time floating...coz even if he relaxes on the water...he sinks like at least 1 foot under the water. *laughs*]
Anyways, the guys were using my goggles...coz I always bring my goggles no matter what, and I was the only one with the goggles...and a few weeks ago they broke it...so I've been using Neal's when I go swimming in the morning...but it's difficult because it's made for men...and I think they fog up too much...I hate it.
So when I woke up...there in front of me where brand new PINK girl goggles...and yes, I tried them on already and they fit perfectly. :)
They look like this...
![]() |
| biking.com |

No comments:
Post a Comment