![]() |
| http://www.zwani.com/graphics/april_fools_day/images/2april_fools_12.gif |
Well, in the beginning of this month, I had to say goodbye to a dear friend. Adam. He has served our country for a couple years and yes, it was time for him to move on...and so he is now back on the mainland going to school in Nebraska! I hope that he has a successful future! I know that he will. I will miss him and I can't wait to see him again!
My sister had her birthday this month! I can't believe that I'm only a year and some younger than her! I remember when we were younger we use to fight...but now, I can understand why. But I will always consider my sister as someone that I can trust. I love her and I'm glad that I was able to spend her special day with her and friends.
I volunteered for the I Love Kailua Town Party...oh mandope, that was a tiring week for me! "Work" on Sunday and then straight off to Monday...and we all know that I'm not too fond of Mondays! But in itself it was a pretty fun day. A lot of people came out and I got to meet a lot of new people and walk around and learn about Kailua. Oh, that was a HOT HOT HOT day! Good thing I live right near the beach so I can just jump in to cool off!!
![]() |
| http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_EpXwi3RpXe4/S7bvVmp0QQI/ |
I did swim more. I swam in new places too, and I think that I'll be signing up to swim in a race. Kaleo says that I'm ready...so I'm pretty excited about that. I didn't get to join a gym like I wanted too, but hopefully I will in the future, when my school hours aren't so crazy.
This month, I have been missing my parents more and more...but I really hope that they are okay...I love them. And miss them...and yeah, I miss them...
Well, here is to April...thank you for all that you have taught me and the memories I made!!!
"I've always believed that a lot of trouble in the world would disappear if we were talking to each other instead of about each other." -Ronald Reagan, 40th US President, April 11, 1984


No comments:
Post a Comment