Monday, February 13, 2017

Valentine Prepping.


So as I a teacher, I like to give my Lil' Darlings a treat for certain holdiays, and of course, this Valentines day is no different! This year, I saw these CUTE and adorable robot valentines at Target and I couldn't help but get them for my kids! I also observed that my keikis have a thing for bubbles, so I couldn't help but buy them miniature bubbles. And I have to say that I love love love Sweethearts candy...and so I feel that because I love all these things I hope my keikis love it all as well!


And I just had to post this cute little guy! I had to drop my DollGirl off at home after school and when we opened the door, this little guy came running up to to us and this is him waiting for us as we were opening the door. I love it. I just love this cute face!