Saturday, February 11, 2017

Rodan + Fields gifts.

So, I did bit the bullet and became a preferred member of Rodan + Fields. I am still thinking about being a consultant, but I am not so sure because I do want to try out the products first before I start selling it. And I am not too sure that I would be great at something that I am not super passionate about, but we will see about that. When I because a preferred customer I was entered to be in a giveaway and guess what?! I got picked! And I was able to get a lot of cool stuff because of it!


I got to choose one of the products in their Essential lines, and of course, I decided to go with the "chapstick" product. It was an added bonus to my purchase of the preferred membership! Isn't that cool. It was a welcomed promo that I was not excepting!


And I was also given this awesome product! The Lash Boost! I SO can't wait to try it and see if it works for me! I would love if it does work! :)


And I also got this trial size of the Redefine regime from the person that I have signed under as a thank you! How awesome is that!?


She also wrote me a sweet thank you note. I always appreciate a good presentation of a product bought!



I was also super shocked when I got these Burberry Sunglasses! If you know me than you know that I love to collect sunglasses and this would be an amazing addition to my collection!


I have to say that spending $19.99 to become a preferred costumer for Rodan + Fields, I sure got a good deal! :) I am super eager to try out the Lash Boost, which I have heard so many good things about!