Thursday, February 2, 2017

LuLaRoe Reciew.

A couple of weeks ago, my sister-in-law told me that she was hosting a LuLaRoe party and I had her explain to me what exactly that was. And she even showed me a few (or it could have been a LOT) of the pieces that she had. I was amazing with how "buttery soft" the leggings where and I was looking forward to getting a pair myself. At her online/fb party I was able to get an Irma top (with the recommendation of my other friend, Ashley, who has several of them!), a pair of leggings and an Amelia dress for my sister. I have to admit that the prices were a lot more than what I would normally spend on clothes, but I told myself that this was an investment on myself. For awhile now, I have been wanting to update my wardrobe and get rid of a lot of my clothes. I was really trying to see if I could survive on a "capsule wardrobe"...I mean, because I do live in Hawai'i and basically as long as I had Spring/Fall outfits, that can work year-round for me. I would say "summer" but it does get "cold" in the winter and I like to wear pants/leggins when it gets "colder". (Right now I feel cold because the tradewinds are blowing something fierce, but when I checked the weather, it is 81 degrees. So that can give you a hint of the weather that I live with. :)

When I got home today I went straight to my computer to log onto FB because my friend was hosting a LuLaRoe party and I wanted to support her, and also add to my LuLaRoe collection. I was planning on buying at least 2 more Irma's and I really wanted a maxi dress/skirt and maybe a pair of leggings if I saw a pattern that I liked. Unfortunately, I only really liked one Irma top and so I was able to get that one. I told myself that I can only buy from people that I know so that I won't just buy whenever I see a sale and go bankrupt! :)


So, this is the Irma top that I ended up buying. I just settled my invoice with the seller, and now I just have to wait patiently for it to get to me! I am super excited for it! It is a pattern that I normally wouldn't get, but now that I know that there are several ways to wear an Irma top I think that this pattern will work really nicely! :)


Here is a picture of one of the first Irma that I got from my sister-in-law's pop up shop! :) I super like it! Here I am wearing it like a halter top and it's super comfy to wear it like this! How I did this was I pulled my arms and head through the neck hole and pulled the sleeves back around my neck and tied it. I used a hair tie to tie it easier. I think that this is my favorite way to wear it. This is a sizes Large, and when I put it on it was like a tent on me! I don't think that I would wear it as is because it's so large. I usually wear it with a knot tied on the inside, either on the side, both sides, or on the back. It does tend to have a higher neckline than I normally like, so the halter top would be the way that I would like to wear it. :)

(My goodness, my hair looks super long in the last picture! And I just cut is a few months ago too! :) Yay, to fast growing hair! :))