Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Just because gifts.


Yesterday I complimented a preschool parent on their outfit and how much I really love the kimono that they were wearing. Today, she walks in with her daughter who hands me a similar kimono to what her mom was wearing yesterday! I was surprised with the lovely gift! The mom told me that she had a new one that she had just gotten and it was her 4th kimono that she had gotten and it would make her feel less guilty for buying so much if I would accept the gift! She is super sweet!


And I love it so much! I feel like I will be looking for more styles! :) I love the kimono and I love surprise just because gifts! :) I will say this over and over again and again, I appreciate the parents that we have at the preschool and I love how thoughtful they are. I am so lucky to be working were I work where work doesn't always feel like I'm working. :)