Saturday, February 11, 2017

Blueberry Muffins.


I will never stop saying that I was really being looked out after when I found the gem of the place that I am living in now. I have to admit that there are times where I have been tempted to move because my place is SUPER tiny, but when it comes down to it, I don't think that I could have found a more better place that where I am now. Not only am I super close to the ocean (less than a 2 minute SLOW STROLL to the beach), but I have an awesome landlady! I have lived here for almost 2 years now and the relationship that I have with my landlady has gone strong. She is like a "mothering" figure and I love how I feel safe and this place really feels like home.

Yesterday when I got home from work my landlady came out to greet me with her adorable dog and told me that if I wasn't doing anything tomorrow (which is today right now), to text her and she will bring me over some blueberry muffins that she was planning to make fresh in the morning. And look! I did text her and WOW, at the moment, nothing beats extremely fresh, super warm and moist blueberry muffins. I am not moving! :)