Saturday, December 24, 2016

New Subscription: Stickii-Pop Pack: December 2016-Nonsence.

 Yay! Look what came in my mailbox this morning! A perfect pre-Christmas gift to myself! Yay! I'm super excited to share what I got.  This isn't really "new" subscription, but first let me say that I got this pack and the next 2 Pop Pack complimentary from STICKII club because I helped them with a problem, and as thanks they wanted to sent me three months free. Since I had not yet signed up for the Pop Pack, they decided to give me three months of the Pop Packs on them. And that is super generous of them. :) I do plan on subscribing to this pack when they send me my last complimentary pack. So here goes my first Pop Pack!

STICKII club is a sticker subscription that sends out fun-filled envelopes of kawaii stickers! They offer three different styles of subscription packs from Cute, Retro, and Pop styles of stickers for $10/month each (Free delivery in the US, $1.25 delivery for Canada, and $2 delivery everywhere else)! According to CrateJoy, "Not only the Cute Pack includes all the kawaii stickers, our Retro and Pop Pack also loaded with adorable stickers but just with a slightly different mood." Each monthly pack comes with 5+ big sticker sheets, 10+ small-medium single stickers, and 1+ washi tape sample. And each month is a different theme for all styles. Subscribe to one style or multiple styles, it's up to you...and must have subscription for sticker lovers (like myself!) :)



Yay! To fun, festive stamps! :)



I really like how they package the stickers like this because we can always reuse the envelope! :)


I like what I see so far! :)


The paper clip that I got in this pack is the ADORABLE UNICORN! :) LOVE IT!


I like this geometric washi tape samle! :)


And here is the back of the same washi sample.







These stickers remind me of my friend, Shilhi! :) :)


I love the package of the sticker flakes!


And they are HUGE sticker flakes! :) I love it! :)


What a cute sticky pad! :) I can never have too many sticky pads!



This mini paper notebook is SUPER cute, and I LOVE LOVE it! :) Going to stick this one in my bag!


I think that was a good first Pop Pack! Super fun and there are a lot stickers there that jogged my imagination for an art journal entry or two or lots and lots! :)

If you would like to join me in this fun monthly subscription, please click here to start your subscription today! Let me know which pack (or packs) you decided to choose...it's so hard to choose just one! :)