Thursday, December 22, 2016

Stickii-Cute Pack: December 2016-Arctic.

 Whooohooo! I got my Cute Pack from Stickii! I was hoping that I was going to get all three packs-Cute, Retro, and Pop packs at the same time, but that's okay. That only means that I will have something to look forward to in the next couple days. Hopefully I'll get the other two packs in time for Christmas...but for right now, I am glad that I got the cute pack!

STICKII club is a sticker subscription that sends out fun-filled envelopes of kawaii stickers! They offer three different styles of subscription packs from Cute, Retro, and Pop styles of stickers for $10/month each (Free delivery in the US, $1.25 delivery for Canada, and $2 delivery everywhere else)! According to CrateJoy, "Not only the Cute Pack includes all the kawaii stickers, our Retro and Pop Pack also loaded with adorable stickers but just with a slightly different mood." Each monthly pack comes with 5+ big sticker sheets, 10+ small-medium single stickers, and 1+ washi tape sample. And each month is a different theme for all styles. Subscribe to one style or multiple styles, it's up to you...and must have subscription for sticker lovers (like myself!) :)


I just love this color so much! :)


I saw the preview stickers on IG, and I already know that I am going to LOVE this pack! The theme this month is the Arctic.


As always, a protective, transparent envelope encloses a BRIGHT pink envelope! (And I like how we can reuse the pink envelope! :))


I think these paper clips are just the cutest! I might just have to figure out where they bought these and buy a whole bunch of them for myself! :0


And here is the first glance of all the stickers and NOTEPAD that I got! I am so happy right now! I LOVE EVERYTHING that I see! :)


Here is the cute washi tape sample that I got this month! Super festive and fun! :)


i am not sure what creature these are, but they are sure CUTE! :) LOVE :)


Oh my goodness! CUTE seal, polar bears, and penguins! How could you NOT LOVE these! They are SUPER cute! :)


Polar Bears are one of my favorite animals, so I am in LOVE with these!


Oh my, these penguins! No words! I LOOOOOVE! :)


This sticker sheet makes my heart happy!



Definitely will put this notepad to use! I love it! :)


These sticker flakes are just the cutest! I love! :)


I super love this month's Cute Pack! I think the stickers that they picked were the cutest ever! And I am so happy with it all! :)

If you would like to join me in this fun monthly subscription, please click here to start your subscription today! Let me know which pack (or packs) you decided to choose...it's so hard to choose just one! :)