Friday, December 16, 2016

Pipsticks: New Years Sticker Pack.


I actually was really surprised when I saw this gold envelope in my mail basket saying that Pipstick had sent it to me. What?! And then I remembered that they had this awesome deal that I could NOT pass up! There was a 25% off sale on their whole website...and if you are a member, you have another 10% off...so that made 35% off on STICKERS...and so of course I had to check out what there was that I wanted...and I wanted EVERYTHING. But I settled with these two packs...


So I got these two which is the New Years Sticker Pack ($17.99) and also the Christmas Sticker Galore ($19.99). I'll unbox (unwrap?! unenvelope? open :) the one by one...


So here is my New Years Sticker Pack. It was $17.99 without the discount...and I love seeing all the shiny and glittery things!


This was the back of that gold envelope...and I am swooning! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how it's soooo glittery! :)

Here is the first glace that I got of everything that I got.








I LOVE and adore these shiny and glittery stripes!






And that was everything that I got in my New Years Sticker pack. I LOVE EVERYTHING in this pack! I have to say that for $17.99, it felt a little thin...and I wouldn't count the small square sticker pieces as full sheets or anything...but with the discount it came to be about $11.70...and for that it was worth it. But I am not complaining or anything, I know that I could put all these stickers to good use. :)

I do subscribe to this company monthly and I LOVE them...here is a little bit about them:

Pipsticks is "a company founded on the idea that little things can make a big difference....[they] are IN LOVE with stickers and understand their power to make you smile." They "connect and collaborate with thousands of amazing sticker lovers all over the world...[their] stickers are selected by designers and sourced from around the world." They do an amazing job at making sure that you will get a HUGE variety of stickers each month. You will also get an pre-stamped postcard to decorate and send out and other "paper goodies" in your awesome envelope packet. And it's sent like a regular letter with a cute stamp on it!

There are four different packages that you can choose from. There are two packages for kids and two for adults. For kids, there is the "Kid's Club Classic" for $14.95/month which will get you 15+ sheets of stickers, 1 postcard, and 4 sheets of craft paper. And the "Kid's Club Petite" for $9.95/month and that comes with 7+ sheets of stickers and 2 sheets of craft paper. For the adults, the "Pro Club Classic" for $14.95 will get you 15+ sheets of stickers, 1 postcard, and 1 quote card and the "Pro Club Petite" for $9.95 will get your 7+ sheets of stickers and 1 mini quote card. Shipping is free within the US, but there is an additional $3/month for international subscribers.


If you are a sticker lover like me, I recommend you subscribe to this subscription. You do get a lot of stickers and random ones that you can add to your collection. So, what are you waiting for!? Go to Pipsticks now and join me in this awesome sticker/paper goodies fun! :) Plus, if you subscribe to the Kid's pack this month and next, they will also be giving a sticker pack to a homeless child in the Bay Area! Yay! :)