Monday, December 5, 2016

Pipsticks: December 2016: Megapack!

I happily came home to these two envelope! I was super happy, because whenever I get any mail that looks like this makes me happy. :) I will unbox both of these envelopes separately and show you the goodies that I got! I'm super excited to see myself! 


Pipsticks is "a company founded on the idea that little things can make a big difference....[they] are IN LOVE with stickers and understand their power to make you smile." They "connect and collaborate with thousands of amazing sticker lovers all over the world...[their] stickers are selected by designers and sourced from around the world." They do an amazing job at making sure that you will get a HUGE variety of stickers each month. You will also get an pre-stamped postcard to decorate and send out and other "paper goodies" in your awesome envelope packet. And it's sent like a regular letter with a cute stamp on it!

There are four different packages that you can choose from. There are two packages for kids and two for adults. For kids, there is the "Kid's Club Classic" for $14.95/month which will get you 15+ sheets of stickers, 1 postcard, and 4 sheets of craft paper. And the "Kid's Club Petite" for $9.95/month and that comes with 7+ sheets of stickers and 2 sheets of craft paper. For the adults, the "Pro Club Classic" for $14.95 will get you 15+ sheets of stickers, 1 postcard, and 1 quote card and the "Pro Club Petite" for $9.95 will get your 7+ sheets of stickers and 1 mini quote card. Shipping is free within the US, but there is an additional $3/month for international subscribers.



I love the presentation that Pipsticks has when they ship off your stickers!


One thing that I really appreciate about this presentation and how they ship it out to you is that fact that they put the velum envelope (which is always fun-ly designed, might I add), in a plastic envelope to protect it from anything. Also it's VERY easy to open without ripping anything! I love that fact. :)


This month's sticker pack is a megapack...and you can definitely see and feel it when you see all the stickers! I LOVE what I see!


But first I had to read the newsletter that always comes with the stickers. I love how Mo, the creator of this subscription, makes this newsletter! It's always fun to read and there are always something that catching my eye in these newsletter.


One of the first things that I check is the winning ticket number...and as you can see, my ticker was not the winner. I did have to wonder though if I was looking at the right ticket because it is SUPER different than what the winning number was...and this was the right ticket, the ticket that I got last month. Well, congratulations on that person who won the 10 books of scrapbook paper! It was something that I wish I had won, but that's okay, every month they have drawings! :)


And next month's prize is a Instx! I really REALLY hope that I win, because I really would LOVE to have one! If I don't win, I might have to buy one for myself! :)


When I saw this quote in the newsletter and it make me break out in a huge smile! I love the moving Elf...it makes me so happy!


Last month and this month they are participating in a give-back program. And I love that! I really love that, and it makes me feel like I want to be getting this pack for all the kids I know (it's only the kids subscription that they will do a give-back).


This was the back of the newsletter. Super cute and so festive! :)


The card stock that I got this month had one word...but it's one of my favorite word: Believe. 


This was the pattern that was on the card stock.



One of the my favorite things about this subscription is the pre-stamped postcard. I love how I can design and decorate it with and send it off...to my best friend! :)


I remember the holly leaves! I had so many of those when I was younger! I love it! :) And I also love the fun, festive lights!


I can already see a card design with the poinsettia stickers! And I love the glittery, gold stars...I would so see myself using them in my planners. :)


Another fun sticker that you can color and place somewhere! :)


I love the snowflakes! They are super cute and SHINY! :)


Eek! Super cute! :)


These soldiers are just the cutest things! Ahhh! :)


Oh my goodness, I LOVE these owls...my favorite are the white ones...they are super cute!



LOVE it! :)


I LOVE how glittery the stars are...but


....I was sad when I saw the I got a defective one...,:(






I adore these washi stickers! :) SO festive! :)



Diamonds...can't really see how it goes with this who theme, BUT I am NOT complaining!


This definitely an awesome mega pack! I loved all the sticker that I got and there are a lot of holiday stickers that I LOVE! I love how there were lots of different themes going on here. I still see some fall like stickers, lots of Christmas stickers, and just fun all around! I am definitely happy with my stickers this month! :)

If you are a sticker lover like me, I recommend you subscribe to this subscription. You do get a lot of stickers and random ones that you can add to your collection. So, what are you waiting for!? Go to Pipsticks now and join me in this awesome sticker/paper goodies fun! :) Plus, remember if you subscribe to the Kid's pack this month and next, they will also be giving a sticker pack to a homeless child in the Bay Area! Yay! :)