Monday, December 5, 2016

Pipsticks: Black Friday haul.

I happily came home to these two envelope! I was super happy, because whenever I get any mail that looks like this makes me happy. :) I will unbox both of these envelopes separately and show you the goodies that I got! I'm super excited to see myself! 



STICKII club is a sticker subscription that sends out fun-filled envelopes of kawaii stickers! They offer three different styles of subscription packs from Cute, Retro, and Pop styles of stickers for $10/month each (Free delivery in the US, $1.25 delivery for Canada, and $2 delivery everywhere else)! According to CrateJoy, "Not only the Cute Pack includes all the kawaii stickers, our Retro and Pop Pack also loaded with adorable stickers but just with a slightly different mood." Each monthly pack comes with 5+ big sticker sheets, 10+ small-medium single stickers, and 1+ washi tape sample. And each month is a different theme for all styles. Subscribe to one style or multiple styles, it's up to you...and must have subscription for sticker lovers (like myself!) :)


At first I thought it was one of my three packs that I get from this subscription (I subscribe to only two, but then they are gifting me with a 3 month subscription of the third one.)



A cute thank you sticker decorated the back of the envelope! :)


A paper enveloped protected by a plastic envelope.


So like I mentioned, I thought that this envelope contained one of subscription packs, but I was wrong! I didn't do much any Black Friday shopping, but I did do some. And it was this! I bought myself some stickers! :)


I love flowers and so I couldn't help but buy these cute lower stickers! They have gold foil on them too! :)


Then I also got two packs of 100+ sticker flakes each! They were going for a really good price and so I had to buy two! :)


I opened the first pack and there were a lot of sticker flakes that I loved! I love all of them! And there is over 100 sticker flakes! :)


I pulled some sticker flakes to the side and I super loved the pineapple! :)


Here is the second pack...with stickers that I am equally excited about! I think that they are super fun!


This pack had a lot of Starbucks sticker flakes...not complaining about that! I think that I can use those for a card! :)

 I am super happy with my purchase...and I am super looking forward to getting my 3 packs of stickers later this month! :)

If you would like to join me in this fun monthly subscription, please click here to start your subscription today! Let me know which pack (or packs) you decided to choose...it's so hard to choose just one! :)