Wednesday, December 21, 2016

PeelyPack Fan Favorites!

  A few weeks ago I had ordered an extra Peely Pack for my niece for Christmas...and look it came! At first I thought that it was this month's subscription, but then I remembered last minute that I had ordered this extra Fan Favorite pack...I hope the other one comes. I wanted to give them both to my niece and nephew for their stocking stuffer.

PeelyPack is a monthly subscription "envelop" that "is full of fun...that kids can do all on their own!" According to their website, "The original PeelyPack ($11.99 ) comes with 10 sheets of awesome stickers, plenty for several sticker sessions. The FamilyPack ($19.99 ) has double the stickers-that's 20 sheets! The stickers are based on a different theme each month, and sometimes we throw in a fun surprise, too!" All the stickers come in a portable designed large activity sheet that is "perfect for coloring or using with stickers." It also has suggestions on "fun play tips to help you get your child thinking and learning. Talking over sticker play time is a great way for kids and parents to learn and bond."







I was a bit disappointed because it said that they sent a postcard with this pack, but there wasn't any. I know that DollGirl really liked the postcard because she decorates them for her cousin on the mainland. I did and write them, but its okay...if we don't get one, I have plenty postcards for her to have. :)








These are super cute! I LOVE LOVE this one!








Oh! I know that this one will be a favorite with DollGirl she loves super heros! And here a full sticker page full of them! :)


I always like hearts! :) Look at all those colors!


And here are all the stickers that were in the PeelyPack: Fan Favorites! I am going to put the pack together again and wrap it up to be put in DollGirl's stocking! :) I know that she will LOVE it! :)

I would totally recommend this sticker pack for your child, or even for a fun "just because" present for any child. I guess you can make your own set, but I know that my DollGirl LOVES getting things in the mail (just like her Auntie! :)) And it was fun opening her pack with her and watching her face show the excitement I, too, was feeling in my heart. :) So, if you would like to join in with the sticker fun with us, please feel free to click here and subscribe to this fun-filled sticker subscription funness! :)