Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Peely Pack: Winter Village

Right before I made my way to my lil' DollGirl's house today, I saw that this pack had made it's way into my mail basket, and so I decided to surprise my DollGirl with it! I have to say that  I was a little disappointed that this didn't arrive in time for Christmas since that was when I wanted to give to her...but that's okay, better late than never! :)

PeelyPack is a monthly subscription "envelop" that "is full of fun...that kids can do all on their own!" According to their website, "The original PeelyPack ($11.99 ) comes with 10 sheets of awesome stickers, plenty for several sticker sessions. The FamilyPack ($19.99 ) has double the stickers-that's 20 sheets! The stickers are based on a different theme each month, and sometimes we throw in a fun surprise, too!" All the stickers come in a portable designed large activity sheet that is "perfect for coloring or using with stickers." It also has suggestions on "fun play tips to help you get your child thinking and learning. Talking over sticker play time is a great way for kids and parents to learn and bond."


My DollGirl decided to help me with this "unboxing" and she had a lot of fun and she even took some pictures herself! :)


















Like I said, I was a little disappointed that this came after Christmas since a lot of these stickers were geared to Christmas theme...but it can also be winter themed, but here in Hawai'i "Winter Theme" is not really realistic, however I like doing "Winter Theme" type of things before Christmas. But that's okay, with stickers, you can do anything, at any time...and my DollGirl was very happy with this. :)

I would totally recommend this sticker pack for your child, or even for a fun "just because" present for any child. I guess you can make your own set, but I know that my DollGirl LOVES getting things in the mail (just like her Auntie! :)) And it was fun opening her pack with her and watching her face show the excitement I, too, was feeling in my heart. :) So, if you would like to join in with the sticker fun with us, please feel free to click here and subscribe to this fun-filled sticker subscription funness! :)