Wednesday, December 21, 2016

New Subscription: Scrapbooking Store-December 2016: Wintery Collection Kit.

Yay for new subscriptions! Unfortunately I had gotten an email from Sparkles of Stickers saying that they are going to discontinue their subscription...and that really bummed me out because I really liked the stickers and I always used them. But I understand that she had other dreams that she wanted to pursue. But because that subscription was over, I wanted to subscribe to another one..and I found this one! Scrapbooking Store! I'm excited!

ScrapbookingStore is a monthly subscription that sends you themed scrapbooking material for you to use over the month! You get a kit of 12x12 scrapbook paper that is acid and lignin free and a full sticker sheet. You will also recieve a project idea sheet "with inspiration and information on the kit to get your juices flowing." They also have a blog that you can utilize to get creative ideas. If you want, you can the option of upgrading for a few more dollars to receive more embellishments such as brads, chipboards, stickers, washi tape, and more. And from personal experience, they really care about their subscribers and they have EXCELLENT costumer service!


They were super quick to send me my pack! I had just subscribed to this subscription when with in a week they had sent me my pack! That was awesome! The kit was sent in a very sturdy cardboard square envelope so that the paper won't bend on it's way to you!


When I opened the envelope and took everything out, this is what I saw...


Here is a little advertisement for them. But since I had signed up too late, it was already way past the 15th...that's okay.



I am very tempted to sign up for the extra embellishments, however I am going to wait for a few months to see if I really need them. If I feel like I do, I will definitely notify them! :)


Here is their greeting and introduction to the kit letter. I like that! That as real sweet of them!


I really do love this quote, "Being creative is not a hobby, it's a way of life." Yep, I agree!


Here is their inspiration sheet...it has good information on it too!


And here is the kit! I am SUPER excited to open it! :)


Here is the sticker sheet that it comes with. And they are super quality sticker too!



Here ares some close ups on some of the sticker quotes...I LOVE them! :)

Paper #1, side A

Paper #1, side B

Paper #2, side A

Paper #2, side B

Paper #3, side A

Paper #3, side B

Paper #4, side A

Paper #4, side B

Paper #5, side A

Paper #5, side B
Paper #6, side A

Paper #6, side B

Paper #7, side A

Paper #7, side B

Paper #8, side A

Paper #8, side B

Paper #9, side A

Paper #9, side B

Paper #10, side A

Paper #10, side B

Paper #11, side A

Paper #11, side B

Paper #12, side A

Paper #12, side B

All the papers are double sided and nice quality! Some are even embossed and raised! I love the patterns and styles! I will be using this kit for more card making and journals pieces...so I'm excited to be using the paper!



And here is everything that I got and I am SUPER happy with! I love this kit and I am super glad that I found it! I love being part of the ScapbookingStore family!

If you like to scrapbook, journal, and even do card making (like I do!) and you want join this awesome family, please click here to subscribe to the ScrapbookinStore! It's super worth it! :)