Monday, December 26, 2016

New Planner! Before the Pen: Dec. 26.-Jan.01.

I came home last night from our amazing fun family Christmas party and couldn't sleep. So I wanted to do some prepping for the coming up new year with my new planners and journals. When I took out my Classic Passion Planner, I realized that because I had re-dated the planner (it was a 2016-2017 Academic Planner at first, and I didn't need it for the remainder of the year, so I just changed the dates so that I can use it next year), it was suppose to start on the 26th!




I was able to snag this gorgeous Beach themed planner sticker on BEaYOUtiful Planning's website and I loved it! Again, I need to say, that I really need to learn how to make my own stickers already! :)


But here is the layout in my new Passion Planner! I am excited for it. I need to get used to the Classic size rather than the compact size because this is double larger than it's smaller one! I am also going to be playing around with the planner set up because I don't know if I like this way yet...but we will see. I am going to be having TWO Passion Planners this week, but that's okay, I am still figuring out this Classic sized planner! :) But like I said on my other Before the Pen entry for this week, I want this week to be a calm week. Which is why I choose a beach theme for this week. Even though it's winter time, every day is a beach day here on the Hawai'ian Islands! And I love it! And also because since I want this week to be calm...the ocean is where I feel the calmest, so I thought it was a good idea to have my first theme of the new planner to be a beach them! :)





Planner {love} Passion Planner
Planner Sticker Kit {love} BEaYOUtiful Planning'
Stickers {love} my own & personal stash