Saturday, December 24, 2016

Merry Christmas Eve!

I have a confession. I did not take a lot of pictures of our Christmas Eve party at my sister's house. But that does NOT mean I did not have fun. In fact, I was having TOO MUCH fun that I didn't have time to take pictures. These two pictures I took in the beginning when I first got to the house and the last pictures was when everyone had left already and there were only a few of us. It was a fun night. And I am tired. But it was a SUPER fun night! :)

I honestly thought that my anxiety of lots of people was going to kick in, but I was okay. There were a few times where I had to step out and take a breather...but other than that, I could NOT stop laughing nearly the whole time!

My good, good friend had made tamales and a lot of other yummy Mexican food. I love authentic Mexican food! :) But her and my sister slaved away in the kitchen and when everyone arrived we all sat around the table and ate and talked, and laughed and just had a really good time stuffing ourselves! Then came the games! My other sister had planned out all the games and they were a lot of fun! We were all laughing and having a very, very good time! It was fun. :)



See, like I said, I didn't take a lot of pictures because I was having way too much fun! This last picture was my friends prize that he had left behind. He said that we can have and so my friend Tracy and I wanted to eat one, but we didn't know what was inside of them, so we "opened" all of them. That was fun...and we did get to eat a "good" one. :)

It was a good Christmas Eve filled with lots of good food, good friends, and happy moments. I loved tonight...and I had a lot of fun. :) Merry Christmas Eve, everyone! Have an awesome Christmas tomorrow! :)