Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Kiwibop Postcard Pals November 2016.

 Oh okay, I know that the title of this post says "November" but I believe that this is the November packet. I was wonder where my November postcards where, but then things were super crazy busy for me so I didn't get to write them to ask them..but then I think that they were busy  as well so maybe that is why they sent it so late?! I don't know...but all I know is that I got it and I am happy with it, and my keikis were happy with it too! :)

Kiwibop Postcard Pals is a monthly subscription that "sends awesome postcards to your child that will engage their reading skills and teach them about the world!" The membership is only $3.59/month, and you pay annually so that would be $43.08 a year, but if you use my referral link here, you will get a 10% discount! It will automatically renew yearly, however you can cancel at anytime so that you won't get billed the following year when your subscription is done for the year! When you first sign up, they will send you a Member Welcome Kit with four initial postcards for free as well as some stickers and some fun activities to do! Once you are a member, you will also have access to their online Fact Explorer, which is a very good resource for curious minds!








So that's the monthly packet of Kiwibop Postcard Pals! I highly recommend this subscription and if you would like to subscribe your child (or other children!) with this fun, educational postcard subscription please click here for a 10% discount on your membership!