Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Ipsy GlamBag December 2016: Carpe P.M.

 Whooohoooo! My Ipsy Glamack just came! And I am super exited for it, because I couldn't really wait and already looked up my samples...:) But I"m excited! :)

 Ipsy's GlamBag is a monthly subscription in which you will receive 4-5 beauty products every month for just $10 (and that includes shipping and handling!) Michelle Phan curates the bags. You take a beauty questionnaire so that your GlamBag is filled with products that pertain to you! Each month when you receive your bag you can write a review and rate each product which will earn you points that you can turn into dollars when you buy things on their site. Not only that, but with each review you subscription will get to know you better and you should start receiving products that matches you more with each review/rate! Check it out here and get your very own Ipsy GlamBag each month! Oh yeah, and I can't forget! The reason why I say "bag" is because each month your subscription comes in a it's own make-up bag! How fun is that?! :)


I don't think that I'll ever get tired of this bright, pink, and shiny bag in my mail basket! :)






OUAI Wave Spray. I'm not really into "beach wave" hair since my hair won't hold this. I go to the beach everyday and my hair still is super straight! No product can make my hair look like it's been to the beach if the real deal won't work! *laugh* However, my sister LOVES these and I will be giving this to her! :)


Symphony Beauty Snow Cream Moisturizer.


So I was slightly surprised with the consistency of this moisturizer. It's hard to explain...well, on the website it describes is as "Whipped gel moisturizer feels as light and fluffy as fresh snow." And that is a pretty accurate description! I like it; I've already tried it and it goes on pretty smooth and doesn't dry up my skin, and it settles pretty quickly. :) Super would recommend this one!


tarte cosmetics: tarteist glosssy lip paint in wcw. I love love love this product! A little goes a long way, and I just love how it's just glides on!


MAKE: Moonlight Primer. I LOVE LOVE LOVE primer and it's a must have product for me! I feel like it protects your skin for a lot of things, whether you wear make-up or not...and I just love primers, I hope that this one is a good one for me! :)


City Color Cosmetics: Be Matte Blush in Fresh Melon, Blackberry, and Guava. When I am in a rush to get out of the house, blush saves me! It makes me look...awake?! :) And I love how this one came in three different colors! This will definitely be going into my purse for a quick "look-alive" look! :)


I love love love the bag that came this month! Just look at it! It's PINK and it's SOFT...and the inside is...


GOLD! I love how you can use it as a quick clutch and it's just super cute! I love it! :)


Everything in my bag made me happy this month! :) It even made my sister happy! :) I love this subscription and I am going to be getting one for my sister as well! :)

 So come join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! you get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here!