Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Gummy Bear Surprise.

I don't think that I say it enough but I love my job. I love the people that I have surrounded myself with. Don't get me wrong, I miss all those that I left in California...and even though I am not "surrounded" by them physically, I know that they still support me and encourage me...but right here, right now, my "ohana" here in Hawai'i have been a real help.

Yesterday was a tough day for me, and so my TA brought me GUMMY BEARS to cheer me up...and not just a little pack...but 5 pounds of gummy bears! I love how sweet she is. Not only does she like to bring me things that make me smile, but she is also there for me. I like to call her "mom", because she acts like a mom to me. She has one of the most biggest hearts that I know and I am so glad that I have met her. I don't know where my life would be if it wasn't for her. She is an amazing person to talk with. She and her family have been like my family here...and I am so blessed to have them in my life.