Saturday, December 10, 2016

Family Christmas Exploring.

Last night my sister texted me asking me if I wanted to go with her and her family to drive around town and look at the Christmas decorations at the different hotels. I replied, why not and I went. I didn't take as many pictures as I could have, but I was too busy running (literally RUNNING) with my little DollGirl and then exploring with KaiBoy. Every-so-often we would stop when something caught the attention of one of the darlings and I snapped a quick picture and then we were running off again.










I love spending time with family. We wanted to do something different for DollGirl and KaiBoy, so we took them around town to enjoy the sites. I know that DollGirl has been to all these places before, but we still always have fun. I love my niece and nephew...I love my sister and her hubby. I love my brother and his wife (although my later didn't go today). I love my family.