Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Classroom Bullletin Board.

I love this time of year! I love how festive it is...and I love decorating my house to reflect how much I love all the holidays! But since I can't do much decorating in my studio, I like to go all out in my classroom. Here is the bulletin that I created for my classroom. It isn't finished yet, but it is a start! I am going to have the children help me in it as well. I love how I have that Christmas tree in the corner! That is where I have been putting the gifts that the kids have been giving Mrs. A and I already! :) I love the lights! Jade brought her Christmas decorations to school and allowed us to use it...and I had borrowed her lights and it LOVE it! I leave it on during nap time and the kids love it! And it looks so festive and calm. :) I like it...:)