Sunday, December 25, 2016

Before the Pen: Dec. 25-Dec. 31.


I had to take a picture of the last week of the year! I am going to miss my compact Passion Planner. I had gotten a Classic Passion Planner as a gift earlier this year and I will be using that one, and it seems like there is SO MUCH room in it, but for now, for one more week I can enjoy this compact planner. :)


This is a good quote to leave the year with. And I have looked through my planner and read the things that have happened through this year...and I would like to say that this was a good year for me. Had plenty of ups and down...but I am still here, and that is something to be proud of. :)


For the last week of the year, I decided to use this free planner sticker printable by LaghingAndLosingIt. I love how it's Christmas-y, but not ridiculously so. :)


And there she is! My last layout in my Golden Passion Planner. I love it, and I am glad that I was able to use these planner stickers. I want this week to be relaxing. I hope that this week is relaxing and calm. I don't really have any set plans for this week, must a list of things that I would like to do. And I want to keep it like that. I am so thankful for this break. I need it. :)



Planner {love} Passion Planner
Planner Sticker Kit {love} LaghingAndLosingIt
Stickers {love} LaghingAndLosingIt & my own