Sunday, December 18, 2016

Before the Pen: Dec. 18-Dec.24.

You know how I attempted planner stickers in this post?! Well, here is the layout that I did with them!


I am not super satisfied with them, but I have to admit that I was excited to use them, my own stickers!, for the first time! The color did not print out as bright as I hoped that it would, but that's okay. I did it! I just have to keep trying and messing around with the colors until I get it right! But at least I did it! :) My plan is to eventually make some and let people use them free of charge, because I SUPER appreciate those who let us use their sticker designs for free! :) But I hope that I can survive this week...I have SO MUCH planned for this week...but I know that it's going to be okay...make memories, right?! :)

Planner {love} Passion Planner
Planner Sticker Kit {love} my own
Stickers {love} StickiiClub & SnsTreasures & personal stash