Sunday, December 11, 2016

Before the Pen: Dec. 11-Dec. 17.


I was able to get another FREE planner sticker layout from SNSTreasures! I really need to get on the wagon and learn how to make really nice planner stickers like this so that I can share it with people! I would LOVE to do what she does and create these beautiful planner stickers that people would want to use! I know that I will definitely let people download and use them for free, because I really appreciate those who let us do it for free. This is a fairly new one that she did...and I love it! :)


I was pretty bummed because originally I had planned to use my planner subscription to Sparkles of Stickers in my planner this week, but I have yet to receive them. I really like the stickers...but I feel like if it keeps being like this, then I might have to unsubscribe to them. But I am glad that I was able to download some stickers from SNSTreasures and use them this week.


I usually like creating my layouts a two to three weeks before the week comes, however I did leave this week blank hoping to get my planner stickers from my subscription, but I didn't so I used this one. And I couldn't be more happier with how it turned out! :)


And here it is, all ready to be filled out and documented with some memories I would like to keep! This week (hopefully...crosses fingers) should be a calmer week. I think that I want to start doing our Christmas project for our parents...there are few birthdays and family time this week....so here is to this week! Yay! Go for it! :)

Planner {love} Passion Planner
Planner Sticker Kit {love} SnsTreasures
Stickers {love} StickiiClub & personal stash