Saturday, December 3, 2016

After the Pen: Nov. 27-Dec. 3.


This week was e x h a u s t i n g. It felt SO long, and yet when Friday came around, it felt like it was Monday all over again! We had our Christmas program this week and so I think that is what made everything feel like it was FOREVER! We would have practices in the morning and by the time practice was over, I felt like I wanted a nap...and it was only 10:am! The keikis' were all scatterbrained because the schedule was all off this week...and it made one hell of a time for the teachers. But that's okay, because the Christmas program went well and I am so proud of the little ones. :) I can't say that I am sad to say goodbye to this week though...but I am glad that it happened! :) The first week of the last month over and done! :)

 Planner {love} Passion Planner
Planner Sticker Kit {love} Sparkles of Stickers
Stickers {love} Pipsticks and StickiiClub