Saturday, December 10, 2016

After the Pen: Dec. 4-Dec. 10.


This week in my Passion Planner wasn't as busy as it has been in the past week, however it did feel pretty L O N G...yep, long days. This week threw me a couple curve balls, but that's okay, because I kept my head up and I survived. :) I was able to talk to my parents this week, and that always makes everything good. I miss them and I can't wait to see them again. Soon. I loved how I was able to fit in some family time and explore the Christmas decoration in town. So that was cool. I also was able to do some Christmas shopping...not yet fully done yet, but I'm getting there. :) I am also trying to get a rough draft of how I am planning my Christmas break. Well, this was a good week...yet I am glad that it has come to and end. :)


Planner {love} Passion Planner
Planner Sticker Kit {love} Sparkles of Stickers
Stickers {love} StickiiClub & personal stash