Thursday, December 1, 2016

1st of the last month.

It is hard to believe that it is the first of the last month of this year! Thirty-one days [well, technically only 30 more days!] and this year will be over and a new one will start. This was a good year. It was filled with "first times," home visits, new things, sadness, happiness, and so many other things...but I think the thing that I will remember the most about this year is the fact that I was able to step out of my comfort zone more often than not.

I decided that I wanted to explore more and so I did. I went to different islands to seek new adventures, and I also explored my own island ore. I threw myself into work more...I have always loved my work, so that hasn't changed, but I decided to try new things and found out that I liked it! I am proud of this year. I know that there were down times and times where I just didn't have the motivation to keep going, but the fact that I am writing this now shows that I am stronger than I believed that I was an kept going.

I lived my life with purpose and those times where motivation was low, I kept going because I know that life is a gift and not everyone can live life. I pushed myself through trials telling myself that things will get better...and it. I don't think that I am where I am suppose to be right now, but I can sure as hell say that I am not stopping until I get "there!" Well, here's to the 1st day of the last day of the year. These next 30 days will be exiting, no doubt...but I will leave this year feeling accomplished and happy that I survived and lived. :)