Sunday, October 16, 2016

Weekly Planner Layout 16-22.

I have gotten asked a few times from friends why I don't share my planner layouts. I just don't. I have way too many planner/journals to do something like that...but then I decided, if I do so with just one of my planners...I don't mind. :) I usually like to make my layouts for the month in the beginning of the month and just add from there. So, near the end of the previous month, I like to sit down with the majority of my planners and journals and just take a few hours here and there to make layouts for all of them. This one that I am going to share with you is the layout from my Passion Planner, the planner that is usually always with me. I have subscribed to Sparkles of Stickers and so this is the first time that I have used her stickers in any of my planners. And I have to say that I really like it! I don't really do the whole "no-white" layouts, but I do like color, so that is why I do my layouts the way that I do. :) I also subscribe to Pipsticks, and I used some of the stickers that I got from there. :)


So, this is my layout for this week. I don't like covering everything, because I tend to write everything down...so I want room to write things as they come along. I am still debating whether or not I should post a picture of my week "after the pen." Since this is my main planner, I do have a lot of personal things written down, so I might just do only "before the pen" pictures. Although I do write down the things that I already know is happening for sure. But yep, here is me sharing my first "before the pen" layout of my main planner. :)