Wednesday, October 26, 2016

PeelyPack October 2016: Magical Halloween!


My little DollGirl came running into my classroom to tell me that she received her PeelyPack for this month! I was excited for her and also a little confused because I know that I changed the address so that the PeelyPack will come to me and I can give it to her...but that's okay...I will fix that all later. :) I was so proud of my little one because she opened the packet and decided that everyone that was at school already needed to have a sticker and so she shared her stickers with everyone...but not before I was able to take a picture of all her stickers. :)

 PeelyPack is a monthly subscription "envelop" that "is full of fun...that kids can do all on their own!" According to their website, "The original PeelyPack ($11.99 ) comes with 10 sheets of awesome stickers, plenty for several sticker sessions. The FamilyPack ($19.99 ) has double the stickers-that's 20 sheets! The stickers are based on a different theme each month, and sometimes we throw in a fun surprise, too!" All the stickers come in a portable designed large activity sheet that is "perfect for coloring or using with stickers." It also has suggestions on "fun play tips to help you get your child thinking and learning. Talking over sticker play time is a great way for kids and parents to learn and bond."


I love how the packet is so fun looking! When you see something like this in the mail, you can't be help but be happy when you see it! At least for me, it makes me happy coz I know that my DollGirl is going to be happy with all the stickers. Stickers makes me happy, and I love the fact that it makes her happy as well.




I personally think that it's a genius idea that the creator of this subscription had when she made this pack...and had it literally be a "pack" that is full of stickers and activities! The "envelope" that it's comes with is actually a "pack" where all the stickers are!


This is what the "envelope" looks like all unfolded and with no stickers in it.


The theme of this month's PeelyPack is Magical Halloween...and I already saw that there were a lot of Halloween inspired stickers in this pack...how fun!


This was what was behind the introduction sheet...


The first thing that my niece saw were these two Halloween tattoos. Oh boy, does she love rub-on tattoos! :)


I glitter and shiny things...and I love mythical creatures as well...so it's safe to say that these were among the top of my favorite of this pack. DollGirl wanted to give me one...but I told her to keep it safe for me. I just love her...she loves to share!



Can't have a Halloween themed sticker pack without any witches, skeletons, bats, and ghosts!


Looks like a Little Red Riding Hood themed sticker sheet...cute!




These were among my favorites as well! I don't know why...but they are SUPER cute...I really like the fox and the little girl witch...so adorbz!



A bit random...but that's okay...these donuts look SUPER yummy!


I like how you an mix-n-match the bodies off of these monsters! That's super fun!


My least favorite sticker sheet...only because it is kind of creepy having all these eyes look like they are looking at you! But I am sure that my niece will find it super fun to stick these eyes on EVERYTHING!


And last, but not least, these fun foam stickers! My DollGirl loved these ones...and these are the ones that she enjoyed sharing the most. :)


Another fun-filled sticker pack for my DollGirl! I love this subscription and will totally recommend it to anyone with children! You can't really go wrong with stickers...well, maybe you would have to keep an eye out for all the possible places where they might end up sticking! :)

Well, I did get her the original pack and we didn't get 10 sticker sheets, but ELEVEN (I counted the double stickers as 1 since they were doubles) sticker sheets and then a few extras!! How fun! I was excited watching my DollGirl get excited as she was unfolding and discovering all her stickers! I would totally recommend this sticker pack for your child, or even for a fun "just because" present for any child. I guess you can make your own set, but I know that my DollGirl LOVES getting things in the mail (just like her Auntie! :)) And it was fun opening her pack with her and watching her face show the excitement I, too, was feeling in my heart. :) So, if you would like to join in with the sticker fun with us, please feel free to click here and subscribe to this fun-filled sticker subscription funness! :)