Thursday, October 27, 2016

Ipsy GlamBag October 2016: Black Magic.

Ipsy's GlamBag is a monthly subscription in which you will receive 4-5 beauty products every month for just $10 (and that includes shipping and handling!) Michelle Phan curates the bags. You take a beauty questionnaire so that your GlamBag is filled with products that pertain to you! Each month when you receive your bag you can write a review and rate each product which will earn you points that you can turn into dollars when you buy things on their site. Not only that, but with each review you subscription will get to know you better and you should start receiving products that matches you more with each review/rate! Check it out here and get your very own Ipsy GlamBag each month! Oh yeah, and I can't forget! The reason why I say "bag" is because each month your subscription comes in a it's own make-up bag! How fun is that?! :)



I was super excited to see that I got my Glambag "early" since when I checked my tracking on this item, it showed that I wasn't going to get this until the 31st of the month! I was super bummed to see that, but I had accepted it because I usually get my ipsy bag later in the month. It was doing good for a bit, but then I guess they went to the old way of sending the packets off because it doesn't get to me until SUPER later in the month...I was hoping not the last day of the month...and I'm glad to see that it came earlier than what it was suppose to!


Inside the fun, shiny pink package this was what was inside....I adore the bag!


On the website it said, "We're so inspired by Valfré's drawings that we asked her to custom design this month's bag." I would feel like it would be an honor to design a bag for ipsy! Can you image just how many people will get it! That is so much fun!


pūr-lisse: Daily Lip Nourisher with Mango and Shea Butters. This was the first thing that I pulled out of the cute bag...and look at that! Lip stuff! I sure do tend to favor lip stuff...and this one sounds like something that I will love to use!


Ciaté London:Fierce Flicks Eyeliner. I gotta admit that I am super excited for this! I can never have too much black eyeliner!


Kokie Cosmetics: Kokie Nail Polish in Heavenly. On the description for this on their website it says, "A castle on a cloud. This bluish lilac shade was sent from above to grace our nails. A compliment-magnet (we get them every time.) #blessed" Yep, complete with that hashtag! :) But I will say that I will definitely try this nail polish...even though it's not exactly the color that I would go for...I am NOT complaining about nail polish!




noyah: natural Lipstick in Smoke. I don't normally wear lipstick...I tend to stay away from them since I really don't like how they taste on my lips...but I am curious to try this one! I'm glad that I got the "smoke" color...I think that it would look nice on my skin tone. :)



theBalm Cosmetics: CabanaBoy Blush. I like blush...it adds color on my face...I'm not too sure about this color though...but I can always try it out!


So, that was this month's glambag, and I have to say that it was a hot for me! I loved everything that I got in my bag and I know that I will be using it all...including the CUTE bag! :)

So come join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! you get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here!