Friday, October 7, 2016

Dirty Thirty

My brother turned 30 today and so his wife threw him a surprise mustache bash! She had asked me to help her a few weeks ago and I agreed so today I only worked half day and went over to their house to set up the place to get it ready for the fun "dirty thirty" bash. I didn't take much pictures, because I was living in the moment and left my phone in the house while we had fun outside in the back yard.

Mandy told everyone that my brother would be home at 6pm and so everyone had to be there at least by 5:30pm. When it got closer to the time, most everyone had called us to tell us that they were running late, so that was a great disappointment, but then it ended up being a different kind of surprise. My brother was kept wondering who was going to show up as the night went on. :)

One of my favorite things that we made were the mini apple pie's that are my brother's favorite! It made the house smell amazing! I love the smell of "fall"...and the baking apple pies is a smell of "fall" to me. :)




I am so proud of my "baby" brother. I am so glad to call him MY brother. We have had our ups and downs, but without a doubt in my mind, I know that he will always be there for me when I need him. I am glad that he is here in Hawai'i with us...and even though I know that it won't be "forever", for now, I am glad that I have my brother with me.

Happy 30th birthday, my brother. I love you. I love you. I love you.