Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Bulu Box: October 2016

I was feeling sick and so I had to take yesterday off and today...so I have had a very unproductive day today. Yesterday was a lot worse. I actually tried to go to work and ended up coming back home just past 9am...and I started work at 7am. I'm feeling a lot better and ready to go back to work tomorrow. But today when my sister came over to give me some amazing chicken soup, she told me that I had gotten this box in the mail! Yay! My Bulu Box!

Bulu Box "is the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box..." There are two types of boxes that you can choose from: The Bulu Box Original which is a monthly box that has 4-5 premium samples that provide a well-rounded sampling of all things healthy and nutritious and the Bulu Box Weight Loss which is a box that also contains 4-5 premium sampling that specifically helps with weight loss. This monthly subscription is $10 a month and it also does a point system where you can earn points that you can use like money on the site by just sharing your thoughts about each product in your sample surveys! The website is also full of expert tips, tricks and a supportive community!



I love the box that they send my subscription in! It is one of the most motivational boxes that I ever get. Just look all those quotes they put on the box...I love it all. The one that talks to me the most this month is,"Find your comfort zone, then leave it." I need to practice doing that more often.


This is what I saw when I first opened the box.


 This is what was on the back of the first card. I loved how they gave you something like this! How cool would it be to have a personal trainer?!


 I got this card last time as well, with different coupons on the back.

The first thing that I noticed about this month's box that there was a lot of packets...


IceFX Popping Kids Daily Multi Vitamins -Grape. I think that I'm going to be giving this to my niece. I feel like this is something like pop rocks candy...how cool is that?!


WET Platinum Premium Personal Lubricant. I think that this is the second thing that I see after the popping crystals for KIDS...and now this lubricant. :)


Choice Organic Teas. I do love tea, so I am excited to try these two out. These two my favorite flavors as well. Chai spice and Peach anything...so ono!


Archtek Toothpaste Tablets. I have to admit that I am a bit curious to try these...but I have to chew this stuff first?!?


Bunches of Chrunches. It comes in two flavors, Coconut Cacao and Chocolate Sea Salt. And I got the Chocolate Sea Salt. I did try it and it tastes...healthy. It was okay...


Dr. Hana's Nasopure System Kit. It was real interesting to see this. I had to open it to see what this was all about...and so...


So this is a nasal spray thingy?! Hm...that IS interesting...I don't know if I would try this...but we will see.


So, there is is! Everything that was in my Bulu Box box this month! I am excited to give my niece the Popping Crystals Multi Vitamins and I am looking forward to trying the teas...and I might just try the toothpaste tablets when I brush my teeth tonight...I liked the majority of what was in my box this month! Yay!

If you want to join me in this healthy journey and learn more about different healthy choices and goodies out there, please feel free to click here to subscribe to this monthly subscription!