Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Pipsticks: September 2016 "Mega Pack"

Pipsticks is "a company founded on the idea that little things can make a big difference....[they] are IN LOVE with stickers and understand their power to make you smile." They "connect and collaborate with thousands of amazing sticker lovers all over the world...[their] stickers are selected by designers and sourced from around the world." They do an amazing job at making sure that you will get a HUGE variety of stickers each month. You will also get an pre-stamped postcard to decorate and send out and other "paper goodies" in your awesome envelope packet. And it's sent like a regular letter with a cute stamp on it!

There are four different packages that you can choose from. There are two packages for kids and two for adults. For kids, there is the "Kid's Club Classic" for $14.95/month which will get you 15+ sheets of stickers, 1 postcard, and 4 sheets of craft paper. And the "Kid's Club Petite" for $9.95/month and that comes with 7+ sheets of stickers and 2 sheets of craft paper. For the adults, the "Pro Club Classic" for $14.95 will get you 15+ sheets of stickers, 1 postcard, and 1 quote card and the "Pro Club Petite" for $9.95 will get your 7+ sheets of stickers and 1 mini quote card. Shipping is free within the US, but there is an additional $3/month for international subscribers.

I subscribed to the Pro Club Classic and I just got mine in the mail! I noticed right away that this envelope was a lot heavier than the one that I got last month. And then I remembered that since this month marks the 2 year "birthday" of this company they decided to "celebrate" with us and give us more stickers! And I am excited to show you and review what I got!


So, I was excited to receive this in the mail today! I mean, look how cute it is! And I do love stickers! I can't wait to see what inside!


I do have to say that I love the packaging of this subscription. I like how the plastic goes around the...


cutely patterned velum envelope that is slightly see-through so that you can get a glimpse of what is inside!
 

I also like how this envelope is tightly sealed so that your stickers can't fall out!


So, here is the first glance of what is inside! I am SO excited to see what I got!


The first thing that I look for is the newsletter that they add to the pack every month. I love this idea...it's always fun to read. :) I like how the pattern of this month's newsletter is a party one since this is the mega pack to celebrate the 2 year operation of this fun subscription!


The newsletter is always filled with fun stuff to read. I love the random surveys! 


One of the other things that I like about this subscription is that they send you a ticket and then you have to keep it to see if you win in the next month's newsletter. I had to check if I won this month...and nope, not this month! I love this idea though!


Here is my ticket for next month!


In every pro pack that you get you will get a note card on sturdy card stock. I love this one! "Be a frootloop in a world of Cheerios. How cute is that! 


I also like how each note card comes with a fun pattern on the back!


This cute cupcake sticky notes is the thing that caught my attention first. Look how cute it is! I love the color pink, and I love stickies! I'm glad that she added this in my subscription packet!



Here is the blank pre-stamped postcard that you can design and send off! I think that I'll be designing this one to my best friend! I think I have an idea of what I can do!


These feel like washi sheets. I love the colors and I can so see myself using this to decorate cards or my planner!
 

I placed the heart there so that you can have a reference of how big the stickers are. I can see myself using the "Let's Party" in card making activities.  And the tiny rainbows and clouds in my planner they will go!


To be honest, I have no idea where I will be using these stickers.  I think I am going to give this one away to my dog lover friend. She might like these!



These stickers are so fun! They are high, quality puff stickers! Aren't these the cutest!


Here is a close up on the puff stickers. They so so soft to touch and super fun!





I love all these smaller stickers! They can definitely can fit in my planner and make everything look fun and colorful! :)



 You can NOT have a mega pack and not put some Elvis stickers in there too! How fun! :)


This really was a mega pack! There were a LOT of stickers and I know that Ill be having a lot of fun using these stickers to decorate my planner and card-making projects! 

One thing that I love about this subscription, I feel as if they are NOT stingy with what they like to share with others. There are plenty different opportunities to get free stickers and prizes through them! I did sign up to receive their newsletter and in there they also have a lot of participation surveys and they really do make you feel like you are a part of something fun and "club-like" when you sign up. They make you feel like they do care about their subscribers and that they really do appreciate you and everything. I like that.

I am glad that I found this monthly subscription...and I can't wait until next month, that's for sure! If you want to be part of Pipsticks club, I urge you to check them out and see for yourself how much you are going to love this place!

Oh, and I don't know for how long this promo will last, but if you sign up now and use the code PICNICTIME you will save 10% on your first month's subscription!  So, what are you waiting for!? Go to Pipsticks now and join me in this awesome sticker/paper goodies fun! :)