Thursday, September 29, 2016

New Subscription: Bulu Box September 2016

While searching for new subscription boxes to subscribe to (can you tell that I just LOVE subscription boxes!), I came across this health and fitness subscription box: Bulu Box. I was able to use a code that allowed me to get my first box for only 99 cents! And then only $5 for the rest of all my boxes each month! That's 50% off the original price for the lifetime of my subscription! How can you go wrong with that?! So I was excited to join this subscription and to get my first box when I got home from Maui!

Bulu Box "is the first health, nutrition and weight loss discovery box..." There are two types of boxes that you can choose from: The Bulu Box Original which is a monthly box that has 4-5 premium samples that provide a well-rounded sampling of all things healthy and nutritious and the Bulu Box Weight Loss which is a box that also contains 4-5 premium sampling that specifically helps with weight loss. This monthly subscription is $10 a month and it also does a point system where you can earn points that you can use like money on the site by just sharing your thoughts about each product in your sample surveys! The website is also full of expert tips, tricks and a supportive community!


This is the box that the subscription comes in. This is one of the most motivational boxes that I have ever received! I love quotes and I love how this one is filled with quote that will get you motivated and inspired! How fun!


When I opened the box it was filled with the fun samples that I got and some good coupons as well!


Here is their little greeting card that they send you. Although it would have been nice to have the card say on it what the samples are about, I like how they tell you where to go to find out more about your samples.



This is the SPORTea Hot Tea ($19.99 for 2-20 bag boxes) sample. It says that it is 100% natural, decaf equivalent, naturally occurring energy ingredients, and that it tastes great. I am excited to try this because I do love a good tea!



Vital 4U Vitamin Essentials ($35.00) There are 30 packets in one container...so basically a months worth per container bought. I actually have heard a lot of good things about this product, but I have to admit that I was quite intimidate when I opened this sample card and saw all the pills! I don't normally take that many pills...(if any, at all!). But it was good to read what each pill was about. The pills in this packet will help aid in healthy skin, immune system, vision/eye health, body metabolism, bone health, energy, mood, and memory, healthy cholesterol levels, body development, and calcium absorption.



Goodgut Boost ($14.40/28 capsules per bottle) I like the information that it gives on the sample card...it's very informative and makes me curious about what this capsule does! It looks like a good thing!




Teeccino Tee-Bags ($9.99/10 Tee-Bags) These come in 7 flavors: Dandelion Dark Roast, Dandelion Caramel Nut, French Roast, Vanilla Nut, Maya Chocolate, and Hazelnut. I got the Havelnut and French Roast and I am super excited to try these out!


Bhu Fit Vegan Protein Bars ($38.99/12 bars) They come in 3 flavors Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip, Apple Chunk Cinnamon Nut Meg, and Chocolate Tart Cherry Pistachio


As you can kind of see in this picture, they stapled the staple not on the top where it would affect the bar...so by the time that the box got to me, there were ants already eating the bar. So sad...but that's okay, hopefully they got their dose (and more) of protein! :)


This flavor wasn't mentioned as the flavors that you can get. But just reading what it is sounds like a healthy version of one of my favorite candies! Almond Joy! I hope it tastes just as good! :)


I also got a few coupons to use! How nice! :)



I'm not sure I would pay $10 for this box, but for $5 I think that it was a pretty good deal! I like how it sent me a few teas that I am excited to try and I truly am curious about the Vital 4U Vitamins, so I think I'll do more research about that! But I like this box...I want to be more healthy in my lifestyle and so I think that this box is a good step forward in the right direction!

If you want to join me in this healthy journey and learn more about different healthy choices and goodies out there, please feel free to click here to subscribe to this monthly subscription!