Friday, September 30, 2016

Ipsy GlamBag September 2016: Glamazon.

Ipsy's GlamBag is a monthly subscription in which you will receive 4-5 beauty products every month for just $10 (and that includes shipping and handling!) Michelle Phan curates the bags. You take a beauty questionnaire so that your GlamBag is filled with products that pertain to you! Each month when you receive your bag you can write a review and rate each product which will earn you points that you can turn into dollars when you buy things on their site. Not only that, but with each review you subscription will get to know you better and you should start receiving products that matches you more with each review/rate! Check it out here and get your very own Ipsy GlamBag each month! Oh yeah, and I can't forget! The reason why I say "bag" is because each month your subscription comes in a it's own make-up bag! How fun is that?! :)


This lovely pink package was waiting for me when I got home from Maui!


And this month's theme is: Glamazon. And it looks like the make up back is spelling out I-P-S-Y...fun! :)



Dirty Little Secret Cosmetics Eyeshadow in the color Teaser. I can always use eyeshadow! I love eyeshadow. :)


Too Faced: Lip Injection Extreme. This is an interesting one! I haven't had used a lip plumper in awhile! But this one should be fun to use again! I love how it will also leave a shine behind! I'm excited to try this out!


Nuxe: Moisturizing Mask Créme Fraîche de Beauté. I do love a good face mask...and this one claims that it instantly "relieves any skin discomfort."



Be A Bombshell Cosmetics: Nail Polish in Va Voom. I love nail polish! And I am so excited to have received a nail polish in my bag this month! This color is extremely dark though, but I can already think of a design that using this color!


Living Proof: Perfect hair Day (PhD) 5-in-1 Treatment. I like hair products and this is like a leave-in conditioner...so I can always more of this!


Well, that was everything in my glam bag this month! I am super excited to try everything in my glam bag, especially the nail polish and the lip injector gloss!

So come join me on ipsy and subscribe to the Glam Bag! you get 4-5 beauty products every month delivered to your door, for just $10. Michelle Phan curates the bags! Check it out here!