Friday, September 30, 2016

Hello Henriëtte!


After a long week (why is the week after a vacation always seem to be so long?!) of work I just wanted to come home, put my feet up and just relax. However, that all changed when I got recharged when I saw this lovely postcard in the mail! Elephants from the Netherlands! Henriëtte had contacted me a few weeks ago to do a direct swap and earlier this week she informed me that she got my postcard and so I knew that it would only be a matter of time when her postcard, she informed me that she specifically picked out just for me, was going to get to me...and look it did! And, Henriëtte, it's perfect. :) She wrote that she read my blog, so a shout out to you, my friend! I got your lovely postcard, and thank you! She also wrote that she lives in a small town where it's very crowded and you can hear the traffic all the time, but that she has her ohana with her and that is the most important thing, that and health, and I very much agree with her. Ohana is everything.

Family: where life begins. And love never ends.