Monday, August 8, 2016

Novaturient.

This morning as I went to go place the two postcards that I wanted to send off in the mailbox, I saw that there was a postcard waiting for me! It probably came on Saturday...and when I did check the mail, I checked it to early and the mail had not come yet, or something, because I don't know why I didn't see it until today! But that's okay, because I got it and it was a super fun one that made me go back in time to my elementary years! :)



It was a "Where's Waldo" postcard! This postcard came to me from the mainland. Bronwyn from a small, suburban town north of Dallas, Texas sent me this card 6 days ago! Although she lives in Texas, she mentioned that she is from the Western part of the US...and so, I know that nostalgic feeling of your childhood home. :) She is also a teacher and she likes a lot of stuff that I do. She sounds like a fun kind of person...she sure did sent me a fun postcard that I love! :)

When I got home I found two more surprises waiting for me! One postcard from Russia and another from East Portlemouth. I have to admit, that I had no idea where East Portlemouth was located so I had to look it up and the beautiful place is "situated at the southern end of the Kingsbridge Estuary, on the south Devon Coast."...or the United Kingdom. :)



I could not stop looking at how beautiful this place is! This postcard, which took just 6 days to get to me, just held me in awe and I did spend some time looking at pictures and reading about the place online. :) The 25 year old young lady, Andromeda, seems like a real nice person who loves to devote her time to good causes. She also mentioned that she just recently baked a white chocolate and strawberry cheesecake for her coworkers. She seems like a nice person. :)



I really appreciate this fun looking postcard! It traveled 13 days to get to me and I really like the design of this postcard! I also love the fact that the postcrosser, Katerina, has jokes! :) She is a fairly new postcrosser, just shy over one month, and so I understand her excitement of being able to send postcards all over the world and then receive postcards from who knows where!

novaturient (adj): a desire to alter your life, the feeling that pushes you to travel.